COOKIES AND TECHNICAL BRIEFING SESSION
pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no .196 / 2003
WHAT COOKIES ARE?
Cookies are small text files that (depending on your browser settings) are deposited on your computer’s disk when you visit a site and may be sent back to that site when you visit again. Cookies are used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storage of specific information about users accessing the server of this site and usually they are deposited in big quantity on the user’s browser. There are two types of cookies: technical cookies and analytical cookies.
The site only makes use of technical cookies. Technical Cookies are ones used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary by the provider of the service of the information company explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such a service” (Art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (the so-called Privacy Code). These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site; without these cookies we cannot provide the services for which the user accesses the site. Technical Cookies are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the site. Technical Cookies are split into: navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authentication to gain access to restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to Technical Cookies used exclusively to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service offered.
Regarding this law, Shiny Srl points out that in the present setting of the web service Analytics ShinyStat used in this website, cookies that guaranteed the service are under the system of OPT-OUT ( aggregate statistical data ).
If the user does not want to make detectable navigation data processed by Shiny, he/she can do opt-out by clicking on the link here: http://www.shinystat.com/it/opt-out_free.html
For those who will do opt-out, ShinyStat™ will not collect any statistical data regarding the surfing. If the user use a browser or different devices to access to Internet Websites (as computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) he/she will have to do opt-out for every browser on every device to disable ShinyStat™ analytical cookies.
Most browsers are configured to accept cookies and to disable them through the browser settings panel. We remind you that disabling certain cookies can hinder navigation or cause the website to malfunction. Moreover, it can restrict the quality of our services.
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES
THROUGH THE BROWSER SETTING ANEL
If you need to learn more on how you can change cookie settings, here are some link related to different resource.
You can denied consensus to cookies use at any time, selecting the appropriate setting in your browser
It is possible to alter the transmission of cookies and prevent the setting, for example by changing the configuration of your browser to block certain types. For detailed information on the steps required, you can refer to the link here below to the help browser (For other browsers check their technical documentation).
|Safari 6/7 Mavericks||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari su iPhone,
iPad, o iPod touch
Users’ prior consent is not necessary to install these cookie, whilst information under Article 13 of the Code has to be provided in the manner considered to be most appropriate by the website manager if only such cookie are relied upon. The acquisition and processing of data arising from the use of technical cookie is mandatory for consultation of the website. If you do not grant your consent, you cannot view the company website completely and correctly.
Apart from technical cookies, the basic rule in the new legislation continues to be that “Storing information, or accessing information that is already stored, in the contracting party’s and/or user’s terminal equipment” are only permitted with the user’s/contracting party’s prior informed consent – i.e. the opt-in rule. Thus, any cookies that are not “technical” – for instance, those used for profiling and marketing purposes, which entail more criticalities from the standpoint of protecting users’ private sphere – may not be set on users’ terminal equipment if users have not been informed appropriately and given their valid consent.
The use of so-called session cookies (that are not persistently stored on the user’s computer and disappear as soon as the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) required to enable the secure and efficient browsing of the site. Session cookies used in this website avoid the use of other IT techniques that could compromise the confidentiality of the user’s browsing and do not allow for the acquisition of personal data identifying the user.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us:
DIEMME SRL – Via F.lli Rosselli 128 – 63822 Porto S. Giorgio (FM) – email@example.com
In compliance with D.Lgs .196/2003 hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation envisages the safeguarding of persons and other subjects as regards the processing of personal data and this processing will be characterised by the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the safeguarding of your confidentiality and of your rights. Anonymous data are used by responsibles and persons in charge of the procedure only for the correct fulfilment of the above mentioned aims. These data will not be disclosed in any way.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS – SECTION 7 – Articolo 7 D.lgs 196/2003
Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The subject can assert his/her rights demanding the requests to: DIEMME SRL – Via F.lli Rosselli 128 – 63822 Porto S. Giorgio (FM) – firstname.lastname@example.org – Data Controller is:Alberto Cerretani.